Image use policy
- Images must be credited wherever possible. Please state 'image courtesy of Townsville Enterprise', if the photographers name is not included in the file data.
- Images should be captioned with the correct location followed by 'Townsville North Queensland'.
- Images and videos may only be used to positively promote the region/destination as per the location identified. This requirement does not apply to close-up images of food/talent/animals or objects.
- Images/video featuring talent (people) may not be used for non-tourism commercial use due to talent agreements.
- Imagery/videos are not to be used for retail products without prior permission (including postcards, billboards, calendars etc.)
For further information relating to the correct and appropriate use of images/videos, please contact Townsville Enterprise Visitor Economy and Marketing team on firstname.lastname@example.org