Accreditation allows your guests to rest assured they’ve chosen a quality experience that meets best practice standards. Accreditation provides your business with tools and guidance to develop and grow.
Accredited businesses have plans, policies, and procedures in place to deliver better experiences that are consistent and sustainable. Accreditation is essential if you would like to enter the Queensland Tourism Awards.
Accreditation helps you meet (and exceed!) customer expectations via:
- Quality standards and codes of practice
- Compliance with regulations
- Developing and implementing business and marketing plans
- Identifying improvements and development goals for your business
In Queensland, QTIC manages accreditation programs under the Quality Tourism Framework, which is a collection of Australia’s most well-respected tourism industry programs:
- Star Ratings
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- The Queensland Tourism Awards
This page also links to other niche accreditation programs, such as:
- Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Accreditation Program
- Earthcheck (sustainability accreditation)
LEARN ABOUT INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT ACCREDITATION