This is requested by the employer and undertaken by Townsville Enterprise Limited. Requests are generally finalised within 20 working days. Please note the poorly prepared or incomplete endorsements may take longer. For the full process click here.
- An endorsement fee is required, note that the fees are payable per person being sought.
- Complete the Request for Endorsement form, to do this you will require the following:
- A signed Business Declaration Document
- A covering letter/submission which identifies why you are seeking endorsement under the DAMA rather than standard visa programs, why you need overseas workers and the occupations and positions you are seeking, why you have not been able to fill the positions from the Australian labour market and evidence supporting this (Labour Market Testing Evidence), the proposed salary for the positions and how that salary was determined and whether you are seeking any concessions
- Job/position descriptions for each position sought
- An organisational chart showing where the positions are located and who they report to
- Images (if not on website) of your business that can demonstrate the scale and capacity of your business
Evidence to ensure your business is lawfully operating, including BAS Statements, Business Registration Certificate and letter of support from a registered Chartered Accountant or Certified Practising Accountant. More information is Page 10 of the Information Guide.