Educational Tourism Promotional Videos and Imagery
An opportunity is currently available to all photographer and videographer companies to produce a series of promotional videos and virtual tours of the Townsville North Queensland Educational Tourism Experiences. The footage is intended to be used for promotion of study aboard tours to international university groups when international borders reopen.
The successful tenderer will be expected to work closely with Townsville Enterprise and deliver the following outcomes:
- 3 video pieces which highlight sample Educational tourism itineraries, including filming at approximately 13 different locations/operators across Townsville, Charters Towers, Hinchinbrook, the Great Barrier Reef and Magnetic Island. Videos will be used for social media, web, and presentations.
- Provision of stock video library for use in virtual tour program
- Provision of a High-Resolution image library for all operators involved in the programs
- Sourcing of talent
- Coordination with operators on filming dates
- Support in coordinating virtual tours for international audiences (combination of live panel conversations and pre-recorded footage)
- Tender issued on: 12 April 2021
- Tender close on: 22 April 2021
- Project commencement: 1 May 2021
- Project and contract completion: 30 June 2021
For more information on the tender process, and to return a final tender application, please email Simone Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org)