The expectations of today’s traveller are changing. No longer is a holiday decision purely made on price or convenience. Holiday makers today are looking for wow experiences, opportunities to give back to local communities or the environment, and braggable moments that will go viral on social media. Join tourism and hospitality operators in this workshop series designed to provide inspiration and support to enhance your experience to leverage from the expectations and demands of today’s holiday makers!
- Discover how to improve your customer reviews by enhancing the experience for each and every visitor
- Help solidify the Townsville North Queensland brand through storytelling
- Learn how to reinvigorate your tour, transfer, accommodation, café or restaurant by aligning to the region’s DNA and tourism brand
- Find out what it takes to be a hero tourism experience for the region, the State and the nation
- Determine how to help your business stand out from the crowd and attract new visitors
- Discover resources to help take your tourism or hospitality business to the next level
Meet the Presenter: Russell Boswell, Regional Tourism Strategist, Experience Developer and Marketer and Indigenous Tourism Specialist
Russell has a wide range of relevant experience and a highly successful track record in delivering business planning, mentoring, training, experience development, marketing and related projects across Queensland and further afield. He has owned and built several successful tourism businesses around their experiential components and is highly regarded within the tourism industry. Russell has worked in many theoretical and practical aspects of Ecotourism and provided training and mentoring services to a wide range of tourism operations from roadhouses and restaurants to hotels, wildlife parks to attractions, Aboriginal Ranger Groups and National Parks to Regional Museums.